Be Safe at Work Commitment!
All our staff are regularly inspected on site’s we have around Hong Kong and Macau ensuring best practice at all times are adhered to. It is paramount to our business and yours to ensure our safety officer offers support to all staff on site.
Training and development is given to our teams before and during any commencement of work assigned be it in construction, security or simply room attendants at hotels we work on. Accidents are common factor on sites which delay projects an burden those affected and almost always the family members of the staff. Our goal is to ensure there are Zero accidents on site’s we operate on and will do our best to protect all involved.
Other social involvements The Gurkhas Group are part of:
- Financial & Logistic Support for Victims of Landslide in Myagdi in 2058.
- Financial Support for Maintenance of Jana Priya Secondary School in Myagdi, Nepal.
- Financial support to Myagdi Kathmandu Youth Club in Nepal.
- Full set of Sports Dress to National Sports Council of Nepal for 5th SAAF Game held in Bangladesh.
- Financial Support for MyagdiMahotsab to Federation of Myagdi Chamber of Commerce.
- Sponsor for the Celebration of Royal Families anniversary and the National day in HK every year.
- Financial Support for more than 10 Non – Government Social Organization in HK. Financial Support for Maintenance of Prithvi Narayan Campus in Pokhara, Nepal.
- Temple of the lord Krishna in the Children Organization on the occasion of the Diamond Jubilee anniversary of the mother of His Majesty the King.
- Financial support for the ex-His Majesty the King’s visit in Western Development Region, Pokhara.
To find out more about our services please contact us on Tel: +852 2770 9795 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org